- Company: SeedCode LLC
- See all 7 products from this company
- Language: English
- Price: Starts at $399 plus $99 per device (iPad, iPhone, or laptop). Unlimited Device licenses available. - USD
- Industry: General Purpose
- Task: Other Tasks
- Optimized for iPad / iPhone
- For .fmp12 file format
GoZync: Offline Sync for FileMaker Go
GoZync manages the sync so you can get back to building your mobile file. GoZync lets you...
- Push and pull data over shaky (even 3G) connections.
- Gracefully handle disconnects in the middle of data transfers.
- Deploy new builds of the mobile files to your users: simply click "update" to download the latest version of your mobile file.
- Pull found sets (just my data) down to mobile users.
- Rely on database transactions for reliable sync.
- Use Field-Level Merge to send the fields that have been changed since the last sync, instead of sending the whole record.
- Sync Different, mobile-specific files that need not be identical to your hosted files.
Updated and Tuned for FileMaker 13, including revised example files that you can use as the basis of your own mobile solution. GoZync is built solely in FileMaker Pro (no plugins or web code) so it's easy to modify and extend to suit your business requirements.
June 2014 - GoZync 5 introduces Perform Script on Server (PSOS) and radically reduces the time it takes to determine which records have changed: making the biggest difference in cases where there are a large number of records but only some have changed since the last sync.